Move folders and files into OneDrive
1. Select the Documents folder in your Windows File Explorer
2. Select the folder or file that you want to keep from your Documents.
3. While holding the left mouse button, drag the folder and hover over the Documents folder in your IDEA OneDrive folder as shown here. Release the mouse button when you see the folder highlighted.
Sync your local OneDrive virtual drive to your IDEA OneDrive cloud
1. Select OneDrive from your System Tray. You may have to click the ^ to expand the menu.
2. Select “More” from the OneDrive app.
3. Select “Settings”
4. Ensure “Sync all files and folders…” is selected
5. Click “Start sync”
6. Once the sync has completed, the status will indicate “You’re all set”