The COMPASS application will become available for all IDEA team members starting Monday October 16, 2023. COMPASS will serve as a source of truth for employee talent management information. By bringing the talent management and performance data and information of our team & family in one place, it is our hope that the platform will increase clarity, engagement, and equity of our talent management practices so that employees and managers have the opportunity to visualize and activate their career pathway within IDEA. More information about COMPASS can be found in the COMPASS SharePoint site.
Built into the application, towards the bottom right corner of the page are three key icons that serve key purposes for the end users (as illustrated below). There are buttons that will allow users to submit requests, report bugs or provide feedback, respectively.
COMPASS support will not be following the traditional Help Desk (Zendesk) approach as the Talent Management team does not currently have a Help Desk environment at the time of launch. At the present moment, any requests for support or bug reports are to be emailed to email@example.com.
HELP DESK AGENTS: In the case of a COMPASS related ticket is to be submitted and/or transferred to you, the recommended strategy is to:
- If there is no ticket created yet, recommend the user to use the built-in COMPASS bug reporting feature to submit their request.
- If a ticket has already been created and/or transferred to you:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to the ticket recipients.
- Please inform the team member that any COMPASS related concerns are being addressed outside of Zendesk, so that the COMPASS email is being included so that they can provide support.
- Close out the ticket, do not transfer the ticket further to any other department.