Attainment HUB students can log into the web-based software at school, home, work, and in the community. Teachers can create student accounts, manage student access to apps, and track student progress as they move between classrooms, teachers, and environments.
In this article
- Who Has Access
- How To Access
- How to Complete Account Setup for Your Students
- How to Get Support with Your Account
- Additional Information & Support Resources
Who Has Access
All States: Rise Classrooms K-12th grade
How To Access
Teachers can access Attainment HUB from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever teacher portal and selecting the Attainment HUB icon from the "District Page".
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Student & Teacher Login.
3. In your Clever Portal, click the Attainment HUB icon from your District Page
Teachers: After you are logged in please complete student account set up by:
- Navigating to the Cloud Management Tab
- Selecting a student from the drop down list
- Selecting a student avatar
- Adding programs for each student
How to Get Support with Your Attainment HUB account
Click on the support icon located in the upper right corner of your screen to get support with your Attainment HUB account
Need More Info?
- For support with your Attainment HUB account, please reach out to Rene Zelt at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Special Program Coordinator for your region
- For support using Attainment HUB resources visit the Attainment HUB Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to log in, Zendesk student guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.