IDEA uses Xello for assessments and college success curriculum. Xello provides career and college exploration, personality assessments, and college application tracking. Xello can be accessed through Clever.
In this article
- Who Has Access
- How to Sign in with Clever
- Additional Resources & Support
Who Has Access
Florida Regions: 6th-8th grade sections
How to Sign in with Clever
NOTE: This is different to how teachers login.
Leaders can access Xello from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
To access Xello leaders may first need to add the app to their Clever portal. Start by logging in to Clever.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Staff & Leader Login
3. Enter your username and password.
- Username: Enter your IDEA email
Password: This is unique and set by you
- NOTE: If this is your first time logging in use the password reset function to set your unique password.
4. In your Clever Portal, click the, "Xello" icon.
Note: If you do not see the app you are looking for, follow these steps to request a change to your access.
How to Get Support with Your Xello account
Click on the support icon in the bottom right of your screen to get support with your Xello account.
Need More Info?
- For support with your Xello account contact Lauren.Dutkiewicz@ideapublicschools.org
- For support using Xello visit the Xello Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to log in, Zendesk Student Guide
- Click here for how to log in if you are a teacher/co-teacher Xello: Teacher Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.