IDEA uses Xello for assessments and college success curriculum. Xello provides career and college exploration, personality assessments, and college application tracking. Xello can be accessed through Clever.
In this article
- Who Has Access
- How To Access
- How to Get Support with Your Account
- Additional Information & Support Resources
Who Has Access
Florida Regions: 6th-8th grade sections
How To Access
Teachers can access Xello from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever teacher portal and selecting the Xello icon from the "District Page".
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Student & Teacher Login.
3. In your Clever Portal, click the, "Xello" icon.
How to Get Support with Your Xello account
Click on the support icon located on the bottom right of your screen to get support with your Xello account
Need More Info?
- For support with your Xello account contact Lauren.Dutkiewicz@ideapublicschools.org
- For support using Xello visit the Xello Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to log in, Zendesk Student Guide
- Click here for how to log in if you are a campus leader, Xello: Leader Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.