Amplify mClass is an assessment and instruction system that helps measure student's literacy and math development. mCLASS highlights what reading and math skills students already know and shares where they may need additional support. Amplify mClass is available through Clever.
In this article
- Who Has Access
- How to Sign in with Clever
- Additional Resources & Support
Who Has Access
Texas Regions: K-2nd grade sections
- Ohio Regions: K-3rd grade sections
How to Sign in with Clever
NOTE: This is different to how teachers login.
Leaders can access Amplify mClass from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
To access Amplify mClass leaders may first need to add the app to their Clever portal. Start by logging in to Clever.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Staff & Leader Login
3. Enter your username and password.
- Username: Enter your IDEA email
Password: This is unique and set by you
- NOTE: If this is your first time logging in use the password reset function to set your unique password.
4. In your Clever Portal, click the Amplify icon.
5. From your Amplify account click on the, "mClass" icon
Note: If you do not see the app you are looking for, follow these steps to request a change to your access.
How to Get Support with Your Amplify mClass Account
Click on the support icon on the bottom right of your screen to get support with your Amplify account.
- Coming soon
Need More Info?
- For support with your Amplify mClass account, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For support using Amplify mClass visit the Amplify Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to log in, Amplify mClass (Dibels): Student Guide
- Click here for how to log in if you are a teacher Amplify mClass (Dibels): Teacher Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.