Amplify mClass is an assessment and instruction system that helps measure your student's literacy and math development. mCLASS highlights what reading and math skills students already know and shares where they may need additional support. Amplify mClass is available through Clever.
In this article
- Who Has Access
- How To Access
- How to Get Support with Your Account
- Additional Information & Support Resources
Who Has Access
Texas Regions: K-2nd grade sections
- Ohio Regions: K-3rd grade sections
How To Access
Teachers can access Amplify mClass from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever teacher portal and selecting the, "Amplify" icon from the "District Page".
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Student & Teacher Login.
3. In your Clever Portal, click the "Amplify" icon on your District Page
4. From your Amplify account, select the "mClass" icon
How to Get Support with Your mClass account
Click on the support icon located on the bottom right of your screen to get support with your Amplify account
Need More Info?
- For support with your Amplify mClass account, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For support using Amplify mClass visit the Amplify Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to log in, Amplify mClass (Dibels): Student Guide
- Click here for how to log in if you are a campus leader, Amplify mClass (Dibels): Leader Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.