IDEA uses Wayside Publishing to access AP Spanish Literature curriculum. Wayside creates innovative and engaging world language materials for the evolving classroom.
In this article
- Who has access
- How to Sign in with Clever
- Additional Resources & Support
Who Has Access
- Texas: Spanish Sections grades 9-12
How to Sign in with Clever
NOTE: This is different from how teachers login.
Leaders can access Wayside from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
To access Wayside leaders may first need to add the app to their Clever portal. Start by logging into Clever.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Staff & Leader Login
3. Enter your username and password.
- Username: Enter your IDEA email
Password: This is unique and set by you
- NOTE: If it is your first time logging in you will need to use the password reset function to set your unique password.
- Click here to access a step-by-step guide for setting your unique password
4. In your Clever Portal, scroll down to the More Apps section and click on the Wayside icon.
How to Get Support with your Wayside Resources
Once you are logged into your Wayside account, click on the help icon located in the left menu to get support with missing resources or any other issues with your account.
- Coming soon
Need More Info?
- For support with your Wayside account contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For support using Wayside visit the Wayside Publishing Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to log in: Wayside Publishing Student Guide
- Click here for how to log in if you are a teacher: Wayside Publishing: Teacher Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.