IDEA uses Wayside Publishing to access AP Spanish Literature curriculum. Wayside creates innovative and engaging world language materials for the evolving classroom.
In this article
- Who Has Access
- How To Access
- How to Get Support with your Wayside Resources
- Additional Information & Support Resources
Who Has Access
- Texas: Spanish Sections grades 9-12
How To Access
Teachers can access Wayside from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
- Go to Clever.
- Click Student & Teacher Login.
- Scroll down to locate the More Apps section of your page
- Click on the Wayside icon in your portal.
How to Get Support with your Wayside Resources
Once you are logged into your Wayside account, click on the Help icon located in the left menu to get support with missing resources or any other issues with your account.
Need More Info?
- For support with your Wayside account contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For support using Wayside visit the Wayside Publishing Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to log in: Wayside Publishing Student Guide
- Click here for how to log in if you are a campus leader: Wayside Publishing: Leader Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.