SchoolCity is the District Assessment Platform for all IDEA Florida schools. IDEA students and staff can access SchoolCity through their Clever portal.
In this article
Who Has Access
Florida Teachers, Students and Campus Leaders can access SchoolCity via their Clever Portal.
How To Access
NOTE: This is different from how teachers login.
Leaders can access SchoolCity from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
To access SchoolCity, leaders will first need to add the app to their Clever portal. Start by logging into Clever.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Staff & Leader Login
3. Enter your username and password.
- Username: Enter your IDEA email
Password: This is unique and set by you
- NOTE: If it is your first time logging in you will need to use the password reset function to set your unique password.
- Click here to access a step-by-step guide for setting your unique password
4. In your Clever Portal, click the SchoolCity icon.
- Coming soon
Need More Info?
- For more information on how to implement SchoolCity resources, please reach out to your testing coordinator or the Assessments Team.
- For support using the application visit the SchoolCity Help Center.
- Click here to show your class how to log in, SchoolCity: Student Guide
- Click here to log in as a teacher, SchoolCity: Teacher Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.