Edulastic is an online assessment system that provides instant data for teachers, administrators and students. School and district leaders can give secure assessments to track progress, while teachers find it easy to spot problem areas and act immediately to fix them. Edulastic can be accessed through Clever.
In this article
Who Has Access
- LA campuses: Available to grades K-12
How To Access
Teachers can access Edulastic from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Student & Teacher Login
3. In your Clever Portal, Scroll down to the State Assessment Prep section and click the Edulastic icon.
How to Get Support with Your Edulastic Account
Click on the Question Mark icon in the bottom left of your screen to get support with your Edulastic account.
Need More Info?
- For more information on how to implement Edulastic testing resources please visit the Assessments Team Site on the HUB.
- For support using Edulastic visit the Edulastic Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to log-in, Edulastic Student Guide
- Click here for how to log in if you are a campus leader, Edulastic: Leader Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request