Educators use Reading Mastery Transformations to teach key foundational literacy skills and how to read, comprehend, and write narrative and informational text of increasing complexity—while building oral language fluency skills.
In this article
Who Has Access
Available to all ELA sections grades K-2
How To Access
Teachers can access McGraw Hill from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Student & Teacher Login
3. In your Clever Portal, click the McGraw Hill icon.
Note: RMT resources are part of the McGraw Hill application
How to Redeem a Master Code
Teachers should contact their Regional Manager for their campus specific Master Code.
In your McGraw Hill Application:
1. Scroll down to the view the Teacher Tools section
2. Click on Redeem Master Code
3. Enter your Master Code and click Next. Your Master Code is a combination of 16 numbers and letters.
Need More Info?
- For more information on how to implement McGraw Hill curriculum resources, please reach out to the content leader or curriculum manager for your region.
- For support using McGraw Hill visit the McGraw Hill Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to login, RMT Student Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request