IDEA uses Thinking Nation to access Literacy and Social Studies curriculum. It provides schools with innovative data-driven history curriculum and professional development to empower students to become thinking citizens. Thinking Nation can be accessed through Clever.
In this article
Who Has Access
- LA campuses available to Social-Studies sections grades 9-11
- TX campuses available to Social Studies sections grades 10-12
How To Access
1. Teachers can access Thinking Nation from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
Need More Info?
- For more information on how to implement Thinking Nation Science curriculum resources, please reach out to the content leader or curriculum manager for your region.
- Click here to show your class how to login, Thinking Nation Student Guide
- Click here for how to login if you are a campus leader, Thinking Nation Leader Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.