Ellevation is the EL program management platform that organizes all EL student data, supports critical meeting and monitoring processes, enables accurate reporting and supports instructional planning for multilingual students. Ellevation can be accessed through Clever.
In this article
- Who has access?
- How to Sign in with Clever
- Additional Resources & Support
Who Has Access
How to Sign in with Clever
1. Teachers can access Ellevation from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
How to Get Support with Your Account
Once you are logged into your Ellevation account, click on the Help Center icon, to get support with missing resources or any other issues with your account.
Need More Info?
- For more information on how to implement Ellevation curriculum resources, please reach out to the content leader or curriculum manager for your region.
For support using Ellevation visit the Ellevation Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to login, Ellevation Student Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.