Edulastic is an online assessment system that provides instant data for teachers, administrators and students. School and district leaders can give secure assessments to track progress, while teachers find it easy to spot problem areas and act immediately to fix them. Edulastic can be accessed through Clever.
In this article
Who Has Access
- LA campuses: Available to grades K-12
How to Sign in with Clever
NOTE: This is different from how teachers login.
Leaders can access Edulastic from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
To access Edulastic leaders may first need to add the app to their Clever portal. Start by logging into Clever.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Staff & Leader Login
3. Enter your username and password.
- Username: Enter your IDEA email
Password: This is unique and set by you
- NOTE: If it is your first time logging in you will need to use the password reset function to set your unique password.
- Click here to access a step-by-step guide for setting your unique password
4. In your Clever Portal, click on the Edulastic icon.
How to Get Support with Your Edulastic Account
Click on the Question Mark icon in the bottom left of your screen to get support with your Edulastic account.
- Coming soon
Need More Info
- For more information on how to implement Edulastic testing resources, please visit the Assessments Team Site on the HUB.
- For support using Edulastic visit the Edulastic Help Center
- Click here for how to log in as a teacher, Edulastic: Teacher Guide
- Click here to show your class how to log-in, Edulastic Student Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.