IDEA uses McGraw Hill to access curriculum resources for ELA (Reading Mastery Transformations) Social Studies (Impact Social-Studies), P.E (Glencoe Health), Literacy, and College Success. McGraw Hill can be accessed through Clever.
In this article
Who Has Access
All - Available to all 6th -9th grade Health sections
- FL - Available to social studies sections grades 3rd-4th
How To Access
Teachers can access McGraw Hill from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Student & Teacher Login
3. In your Clever Portal, click the McGraw Hill icon.
Need More Info?
- For more information on how to implement McGraw Hill curriculum resources, please reach out to the content leader or curriculum manager for your region.
- For support using McGraw Hill visit the McGraw Hill Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to login, McGraw Hill Student Guide
- Click here to log in as a campus leader, McGraw Hill: Leader Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request