ExploreLearning Gizmos provides virtual math and science simulations that bring powerful new interactive STEM learning experiences though Clever.
In this article
- Who Has Access
- How To Access
- Additional Information & Support Resources
Who Has Access
All 3rd to12th grade Science teachers in Texas are licensed to access Gizmos.
Teachers are responsible for setting students' assignments in for rostered and manually created classes.
- NOTE: Clever rostering access is automatically assigned to teachers scheduled to teach at least 1 Science section in PowerSchool or Skyward (Travis only).
All 3rd to 12th students scheduled to at least 1 Science course have access to Gizmos through Clever.
IMPORTANT: Teachers MUST login with Clever first to complete rostering process and provide student assignments before students can access their Gizmos account.
How To Access
NOTE: This is different from how teachers login.
Leaders can access Gizmos from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
To access Great Minds leaders will first need to add the app to their Clever portal. Start by logging in to Clever.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Staff & Leader Login
3. Enter your username and password.
- Username: Enter your IDEA email
Password: This is unique and set by you
- NOTE: If it is your first time logging in you will use the password reset function to set your unique password.
- Click here to access a step-by-step guide for setting your unique password.
4. In your Clever Portal, click the ExploreLearning icon.
How to Get Support with Your Account
Once you are logged into your Gizmos account, click on the Contact or Help icon, to get support with missing resources or any other issues with your account.
Need More Info?
- For more information on how to implement Gizmos curriculum resources, please reach out to email@example.com
- For support using Gizmos visit the Gizmos Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to login to Gizmos Student Guide
- Click here for how to login if you are a teacher, Gizmos Teacher Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.