IDEA College Prep Students can change their password from any device using the IDEA Account Portal at https://myaccount.ideapublicschools.org/
To Change Your Password
1. Go to https://myaccount.ideapublicschools.org/ using any web browser.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: You must be on campus for your password change to sync across your IDEA devices.
2. Login with your username and current password.
- Username = Student ID #
- Password = Either the unique password you created OR Default Password (Idea + Date of Birth mm/dd/yy)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are unable to log into your account, please submit a request to your campus technician to change your password.
3. If this is your first time logging into the My Account Portal, you will be asked to set up your 3 challenge questions. Pick 3 questions to answer from the list shown in the image below
4. From the Dashboard, click on the profile icon and select Change Password.
4. Re-enter your current password, then follow the requirements to enter a new password and click Save.
Have feedback or questions about this article? Email ITsupport@ideapublicschools.org
Additional Resources: Click here for tips on setting a strong password.
Need support? Submit a request