Adobe Creative Cloud includes all of Adobe’s creative tools, from classics like Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Learn more at adobe.com/creativecloud.
IDEA Public Schools currently provides all Full-Time Instructional and HQ staff access to Adobe Creative Cloud software.
In this Guide
- Adobe Apps for Education Overview (click enter of image for full-screen view)
- HOW-TO Log in to Adobe CC (currently installed on all staff laptops)
- HOW-TO Download Adobe Creative Cloud Apps on your IDEA Staff laptop
- HOW-TO Use Adobe CC products
Adobe Apps for Education Overview (click enter of image for full-screen view)
Download or Share at https://adobe.ly/2Chf2fu
HOW-TO Log in to Adobe CC (currently installed on all staff laptops)
1. Launch Adobe CC from your taskbar.
2. Log in with your IDEA email and password. (email@example.com)
3. Select an action from your Adobe CC window.
HOW-TO Download Adobe Creative Cloud Apps on your IDEA Staff laptop
CAUTION: Creative software products uses a lot of memory. Only install the apps you need. Installing more apps than necessary will cause your computer to slow down exponentially.
- Before you begin:
- Restart your computer. (recommended)
- Close all other apps and windows. (recommended)
- Plan to allow time for the installation to run outside of work time. (recommended)
- Installation time is dependent on your internet speed.
- If you usually have issues with slow internet, you may need to go to campus or another site to connect to a higher speed network.
- Launch Adobe CC from your taskbar.
- Log in with your IDEA email and password.
- Click the Install button to download and install the apps you need on your IDEA laptop.
- Try not to close the window or disconnect from the internet (WiFi) while the software downloads and installs.