IDEA CTE Teachers and Students can access Professional Communications, Principles of Business, and Applied Engineering textbooks and curriculum resources from the G-W Online Textbook Portal via Clever.
In this article
Who Has Access
All Professional Communications, Principles of Applied Engineering, and Principles of Business, Marketing, and Finance (CTE) teachers and students are licensed to access G-W Online textbooks.
- NOTE: Clever rostering access is automatically assigned to teachers scheduled to teach at least 1 of the above CTE courses in PowerSchool.
How To Access
- Teachers can access Goodheart-Willcox Online Textbooks by logging into their Clever teacher portal and selecting the G-W Icon from their "District Page".
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Student & Teacher Login
3. In your Clever Portal, click the G-W Online icon.
4. From your G-W Online Bookshelf you should see all digital textbooks that have been licensed for you.
For Account Support please reach out to Careli Garza, CTE Compliance Manager at email@example.com
For Professional Communications or Principles of Business, Marketing, and Finance course support please reach out to George Saenz, CTE Curriculum Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Principles of Applied Engineering course support please reach out to Pedro Carrizales, CTE Curriculum Manager at email@example.com
Need More Info?
For user account help reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
For curriculum and implementation support contact your CTE Curriculum Manager
- Click here to show your class how to log in, Goodheart-Willcox (G-W): Student Guide
- For support using G-W Online Textbooks visit the Goodheart-Willcox FAQs