Project Lead The Way (PLTW) is an innovative project-based learning program that incorporates science, technology, engineering, and math.
Access to PLTW Autodesk applications on AppStream is provided to students enrolled in the following courses:
- Principles of Applied Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Architecture
- Intro Engineering Design
- Introduction to Engineering Design
- Introduction to Engineering Design (PLTW)
Students can access PLTW Autodesk by:
- Navigating to https://myapplications.microsoft.com
- Look for and select the "PLTW Autodesk"
- Once it loads please select the application that you want to launch.
- Once you are connected to an application please select the Folder in the top tool bar
- Select "Add Storage" then select "OneDrive" in the top right corner.
- Select "@ideastudent.org"
- Select "Accept", It can take 1-2 minutes for one drive to connect.
- Close the OneDrive window.
Get support with your account by:
- Clicking on the (Help & Support) within Company Portal
- Submitting a Zendesk Support ticket (preferred) or email support at firstname.lastname@example.org